Re: [PyrNet-L] Zeke update

Glad to hear Zeke is doing so well, we always enjoy the reports.  I know
what you mean about feeling bad when one gets more attention than the
other.  To me it always seems so rude.  Our little Shih-Tzu is such a
sweetie, and at eight she is the senior member of the house.  I've had
people push her away with the comment " I don't like little dogs ", and
proceed to make a fuss over the big guys.  I attempt to correct the
situation, but it still strikes me as so rude and hurtful.  I always feel
like pushing their kids away and saying something like " I don't like you
because your hair is brown...or your a boy" ...or something equally
stupid.  I'm amazed that people are so ignorant that they can't see that
the animals have feelings too.  Especially  a dog, because they are so
obvious with their feelings. One day soon Zeke will be all filled out and
up to size and glowing, and they won't fail to take notice since Pyrs.
are such a gorgeous breed, he will show them all!  :-)  Cindy.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka