Re: Re(2): Re(2): [PyrNet-L] Cleaning up after your dog..

<< Last week, Peg and I were sitting watching TV, before we'd cleaned up
 after dinner. We heard a noise from the dining room, and there was Ivy
 Rose, paws right up on the dining room table, cleaning up the parmesan
 cheese out of the bowl that we'd carefully placed right in the middle >>

Clever girl, that Ivy Rose!  Kes has been known to take food off the kitchen
counters.  They're just the right height to see over, you know.

Robyn