[PyrNet-L] Lots of parks found Beaches too!

Hi everyone,

Kris I thought I had posted this apparently it did not go through.....
I found these in our general area. This link
http://www.doortosummer.com/door/civic/beachpts.htm will take you to
Florida dog friendly places, parks and beaches. Hillsborough County is
there and Treasue Island is near us as well. Lea and I want to go check
these out asap. Maybe we can all go together. Email me privately at
traps@flash.net and we can exchange numbers

Okay for the rest of my Pyr Family so no one says I never contributed
anything this is a national search by state link.
http://www.dogpark.com/prkfl.html there is a box at the left of the page
thet lets you select a state. pick your state and go... It also gives a
newbie to dog parks and idea of  proper etiquette. Anyway I have got to
run. Talk to everyone later...Gice all your puppies a big hug from me.

Robb