Re: [PyrNet-L] Going in "strange places"

<< She still sometimes get sick,
 though.  Luckily, our trainer is great, she is comfortable there, and
 they board a very small number of dogs so they can each get individual
 attention and training daily >>

Sorry to hear she doesn't travel well.  You're fortunate to have a trainer
that also boards a small number of dogs.  Our vet boards, and we ususally
take our guys there (if needed).  BTW - the "well" dogs are kept quite
separate from the "sick" puppies.

Robyn