Re: [PyrNet-L] Going in "strange places"

> Sorry to hear she doesn't travel well.  You're fortunate to have a trainer
> that also boards a small number of dogs.  Our vet boards, and we ususally
> take our guys there (if needed).  BTW - the "well" dogs are kept quite
> separate from the "sick" puppies.

Yes, we are lucky to have a good place to take her.  Their max is 6 dogs and
they have indoor and outdoor time as well as walks and training time daily.
We were not impressed with any of the kennels around here and a pet sitter was
not an option for us.  We were very glad to find out that the trainer boards.
It is a relief knowing that she will be happy and safe when we travel.

Kris