[PyrNet-L] Fwd: OCD

---- Begin included message ----
My 7 month old puppy just had surgery on his right shoulder for OCD.  Does
anybody out there know what the prognosis is for regular growth, arthritis...

Also his left shoulder also has a small lesion - it does not seem to be
bothering him at this time - the lesion is much smaller than the right side.
Is it likely that he will require surgery?  Or is it likely that he will
develop early arthritis in that side?

I would appreciate any information - if anyone has experience with this
disorder.

Thanks.
Jen
---- End included message ----