Re: [PyrNet-L] Idiot dog owners! was (Slow list? How about a Zeke update?)

Cindy, why not send the fellow my way? I've got a dominant little
bitch here that would easily solve the problem for you! She does not
go out of her way to start anything but she'll sure finish it if a dog
starts with her! Don't you just love these idiot macho type dog owners
(male and female) that have no consideration for others? Gives all dog
owners a bad name! No wonder there's all this anti dog legislation!
You might want to carry a whistle or a can of pepper spray with you.
You never know what these attacks could escalate into. My male was
never dog aggressive either until he got jumped by another dog. It's
taken many years of reconditioning to actually enjoy walking him
again. Sure hope dog control gets there sooner than later.

Barb Bowes, NJ down at the shore!
Bo, Molly, Chelsea & Flopsy the Pyr Shep
bamb@monmouth.com