[PyrNet-L] CHAT: Pyrs & Phones

<< Yesterday, as I was picking up the pieces of my cordless phone, I had to
 keep telling myself..."she was just trying to make a phone call...she
 really didn't mean to do this...she had a difficult time holding the
 receiver...I should have taken her with me...maybe it rang and she wanted
 to take a message..."  :)

Reminds me of my mother's pyr, Candy.  Sometimes when Mother is outside,
Candy will stand on the enclosed back porch and start barking, all the while
looking toward the kitchen.  One day, Mother was close enough to get inside
to see what she was barking at, and sure enough the phone was ringing.  Seems
Candy has learned that when that thingy on the wall makes a noise, her mama
picks it up and talks to it.  Smart puppy!

Robyn, with four pyrs who have no interest in that contraption on the top of
the refrigerator.