[PyrNet-L] Zeke, Parks Found, Dead List, Food

Hello All!

I've posted more than several times with no response.  I thought people were
mad at me.  I'm not sure exactly what happened but I was receiving no mail.  I
thought the list was dead.  I wish I could remember everything I have written
over the last week so I'll try to condense it here.

Zeke

Zeke is doing very well.  He's putting on weight slowly.  He's actually
starting to play.  He and Guilty are beginning to become friends.  He's very
quickly gaining a lot of confidence.  We even rough-house with him.  And it
usually gets him going.  He does get a little mouthy at times but he has
probably never been played with so that's all he knows to do.  In time he'll
probably stop being so mouthy.  But it is all in good fun and play.  He's
probably just testing how hard he shouldn't mouth.  Zeke has really proven to
be OUR dog.  We can grab a hold of him and push him to the floor, wrestle with
him, all of the great stuff you can do with your dog.  Of course like the
"Great" Pyr he is, he barks constantly.  At everything!  We have learned to
sleep through this and ignore it.  So has Guilty.  When Guilty does get up
it's always a good idea for us to investigate, as he doesn't bark at the
direction change of air!  LOL

Parks Found

I have posted on several occasions a few links for parks we have found in
Tampa.  I also added a link or two for a national park search that is dog
friendly.  No one responded.  I'm assuming that no one got these links.  Our
hard drive crashed and we replaced it with a new one so all of the links that
we bookmarked are gone.  We have to start from scratch.  I should have them by
the end of this weekend.

Dead List

I thought the list was dead.  I was receiving no mail or responses to any of
the emails that we put out.  I'd even asked others to respond privately and
still got no response.  I figured that I said or did something to get this
list whom I consider my second family mad at me.  Hopefully that's not the
case.

Dog Food / Nutro Savings

For those of you who use Nutro Food here are some wonderful ways to save... if
you call (800) 833-5330 and tell them what WONDERFUL food they have they will
gladly send you a handful of $1 off coupons for any size bag of food.  Not
much, but when you have more than one giant dog, every little bit helps.
Also... when you call tell them you are interested in the FREE FOOD PROGRAM!
For every 200 lbs. of any Nutro Food you purchase within a 90 day period, you
will receive a coupon for a FREE 20 lb. bag of food!  Keep the UPC codes and
your receipts.  You may also want to check with a local feed stores (maybe
privately owned) and find out if they have a program for Nutro as well.  We
found one that charges just a little more than the pet chain stores and after
10 bags we receive a 40 lb. bag of food free.  Also, visit
www.nutroproducts.com .  If you visit that site you can register to win a 1
yr. supply of FREE dog food!  That is all that is on the site right now
because it has not launched yet.  It should be very soon!  The free food
program works for either canned or dry food and also for you that have cats,
there's a program for them too!  Of course the amount of cat food and canned
food does not total 200 lbs!  LOL

Hopefully whatever was wrong with the email thing is fixed and you will all
receive this!

Thanks for your time!

Robb, Lea, Alex, Pietro, Guilty "The Bully", Bo "The Mutt",  Zeke "The Great
Pyr" & Scetch "The African Grey"