Re: [PyrNet-L] slow mail

<< I sent an email to Pyrnet-l this afternoon around 2pm. This email has
 finally come home to me some 6 hours later and I consider that "slow".
 What's the problem? Is it my server? >>

On Wednesday a friend of mine sent me an email around lunchtime.  I didn't
receive it until Thursday night!  Almost as bad as "snailmail" - that's the
US Postal Service, for those who aren't familiar with the term.

Robyn