Re: [PyrNet-L] Rescue/Chat: Pyr Picnic

Robb, Although I've never met Scott, I have met Nancy. I'm sure that
Scott is just as wonderful. I'm also very glad you had such a great
time at the Pyr Picnic! Welcome to the world of organized Rescue. It's
hard, it's frustrating and expensive. Sometimes it is exceedingly sad,
sometimes joyful! That's why your Zeke updates are so important. I
have transported, fostered, donated and listened and offered advice
when needed. Most people don't think that their couple of dollars will
do much good, but you add up a couple of dollars from several people
and it makes a world of difference.

Barb Bowes, NJ down at the shore!
Bo, Molly, Chelsea & Flopsy the Pyr Shep
bamb@monmouth.com