[PyrNet-L] Chat, Behavior: Separation Anxiety List

Picked this up off one of my other lists...thought that it might
be of interest to those of you who have puppers with separation
anxiety...with a lookie see...
**************************
* NEW LIST: A new list has been created by Leanne Warner
<lwtm@midmaine.com> "to provide help/support others who are
living with, or have ever lived with a dog that suffers
from Separation Anxiety. Please pass on this information
to any and all of the lists you are on. I know there are
many, many people out there that feel as though they are
the only ones that are living with it." To join, go to
onelist.com http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/k9sepanx.

--
Michaelene & Savannah Leigh, spaniel busy body,
Tony III, GSD protector & Willow, Pyrenean princess.