[PyrNet-L] Thank You/ Zeke

"Susan Wachter" <SWachter@email.msn.com> wrote:
Just because you don't always get a response from the group doesn't mean
that we aren't interested or we are mad at you.  How can we??  You have
taken in a dog in need and given it a home and love.  That rates you as very
special indeed.

The list has several hundred readers, most of whom are lurkers and never
actively participate.  Like me, most throughly enjoy your postings and Zeke
updates.

Even the active members have hectic days and never get a chance to read or
respond to the mail.  I'm looking at over a hundred emails right not from
just a day and a half break.

I know how hard it is wondering if your posting is read and appreciated.
But since people are requesting Zeke updates, you know somebody cares.  Now
go wrestle with Zeke................<bg>
susan

Susan,

Thank you so much I look so forward to writting and telling everyone about the
misadventures of Guilty & Zeke. Nothing special about me. I would help any dog
in need. If you ask me the special ones are the Big Boys (and girls) like
Zeke who endure the neglect, abuse and the inhumane condition which is forced
upon them by no choice of their own and emerge from their own living hell as
wonderful family members, companions, well behaved sweethearts. Zeke is very
special and any dog who can live through what he did is also.

I wake up in the morning and Zeke is there to say "Hey how did you sleep?"
Then we do our morning hugs and kisses and every one sits as I have my coffee
and Zeke gets a taste from the saucer and Guilty looks and thinks to himself
how can you drink that nasty stuff so he gets the left over milk from Alex's
cereal. They really are wondeful and Zeke has such a heart of gold. He is so
forgiving of people. If I had endured what he had I would never trust a human
again. Good thing I am not a dog. Just talking about him makes me want to give
him a big hug. Well I dont have to look far he is right here at my side
pushing my arm making me have to retype every other word because he makes my
hand mess up and I would mistype everything. Well enough for now.

Everyone take care.

Robb, Lea, Alex, Pietro, Guilty "The Bully", Bo "The Mutt",  Zeke "The Great
Pyr" & Scetch "The African Grey"