[PyrNet-L] Chat, Events: Cal Expo Pet Expo

Hey everyone in Northern California, head to the Cal Expo fairgrounds in
Sacramento this weekend for the second annual All American Pet Expo (Oct.
15-16)  Friday 10-6, Saturday and Sunday 8-6.  The Sierra Pacific Grat
Pyrenees Club will be sponsoring a booth that promises to be fantastic!!  You
can get a pyr fix, get your hand stamped with a great pyrenees, and see a
whole bunch more while you are at it, from lizzards to horses.  Saturday is
costume day -- all the dog breed booths vie for prizes.  There are 27 this
year.  While we won first prize last year, you really should get a look at
the Norweigen Elkhound booth, with some guy who is really dressed up as a
HUGE VIKING. Very impressive.  The St. Bernard folks were also great in their
monk outfits.  I'm betting this year that the Chihuahua folks will be
sponsored by Taco Bell. Or they should be.

So c'mon down and say hello!!  We'll be there all weekend.

Elisa Ungerman
SPGPC
Sacramento CA