Re: [PyrNet-L] Thank You/ Zeke

ROBERT STABILE wrote:

> I look so forward to writting and telling everyone about the
> misadventures of Guilty & Zeke.

And, I LOVE to read about how Zeke is blossoming in your home. Your stories warm
my heart and my day!

> Nothing special about me. I would help any dog
> in need.

That IS special. Lots of people just walk by those who are in pain or in
need...they put out of their minds what they saw and what they heard. To listen to
your heart and to act upon what you have heard is special. Just ask Zeke how
special he thinks you are!

>  Zeke is very
> special and any dog who can live through what he did is also.

Your love for Zeke is very apparent in your writing...he is such a lucky boy to
have found such a good home! I wish we all could take a lookie see...I'd love to
see him!

> They really are wondeful and Zeke has such a heart of gold.

Gee, you don't like this dog very much, do you?  :) It's amazing how quickly we
fall for these furry beings that come to live with us and share our days, and
nights. Mine are all sleeping now...one on my bed, one here in the office and one
in her crate (door open)...I gain such comfort in knowing that they are safe,
warm, well fed and content...it makes me want to purr! But not too loud or it
would wake them up and they'd chase me up a tree!

--
Michaelene & Savannah Leigh, spaniel busy body,
Tony III, GSD protector & Willow, Pyrenean princess.

À un chien: " s' il n'y a aucun Dieu pour le thee,
puis il n'y a aucun Dieu pour moi. " A.H. Branch

My puppers: http://www.30below.com/~innerpuppie/puppers
Tony II @ the Bridge: http://www.bargraph.com/tony