[PyrNet-L] Lost Pyr, Whitely City KY

Tasko, a three year old male Pyr went missing from a Bible Academy in
Whitely City, Kentucky last Sunday, October 10.  He is lost in the
immediate area of Daniel Boone National Park/McCreary County Kentucky.

He was living at the Academy with his master, Isaiah a 17 year old
student from Southern Ontario.  Isaiah and the staff have done a
limited search without success.  Tasko is wearing a collar bearing a
rabies tag for Zurich Veterinary Clinic.  He is tatooed in his ear
(ZTV7F)

A photo of the dog can be seen at:
http://www.prodogs.com/dbn/Stonewick/tasko.htm

If there is anyone in the immediate area that can help with the
search, or becomes aware of the dog turning up somewhere, please
contact me.  I have telephone contact information for the owner in
Kentucky.

Colette

Colette Wilson
Kitchener ON  Canada