[PyrNet-L] CHAT: Pyrenean Fanciers of the NE Fun Match

Those of you in the Northeast looking for something to do this Saturday,
October 23, PFNE will be holding a General Meeting and pre-Halloween Fun
Match in Castleton, NY (just south of Albany).   (There will be a General
Meeting prior to the Fun Match for those who are interested).

The general meeting will begin at 12 noon and the Fun Match and other
activities will begin at 2PM.   The activities for the day include:
-  Obedience judged by Sara Rausch
-  Junior Handling and Handling Training by Sara Rausch
-  Conformation judged by Angela Porpora, AKC provisional judge of Siberians
etc. (Classes for Altered dogs/bitches, too; all pets welcome!)
-  Parade of Title Holders (CHs, CDs, TDs etc.)
-  Parade of Rescue/Adopted Pyrs
-  Adoption Agency: Bring your Placement Pyrs to meet Prospective Parents
-  Microchip Clinic (reservations required)
-  Fun Classes: Costume Class, Trick or Treat Group, Best Pumpkin in Show
and Games (if there's time)
-  Pot luck dinner following the activities.

** Those of you interested in helping with Rescue in the NE, the new rescue
packets will be distributed at this time.  If I don't see you there, you'll
receive it in the mail.

For more complete information , check our website under "Events" at:
http://www.servtech.com/~kreiter/pfne/
or email me privately.

Please feel free to join us.  It's always a fun time.
Best Wishes,
Karen Reiter
kreiter@servtech.com
PFNE Rescue Chair