[PyrNet-L] growth

     I've very recently joined the list having acquired my first pyr, and
first dog in a # of years Bella. She was 9 months old at the time I got her,
she wouldn't eat and was slightly underweight. After loosing 10 lb's my vet
put her on prednisone,  in 6 weeks she's gained back the weight she lost plus
14 lbs. and we're easing her off the prednisone.   When we got her she was
26" high at the shoulder and 70 lbs. now two months later she's the same
height and 84 lbs.  I'm curious if she'll get much taller or not since she
hasn't in the last two months.  If any experienced owners could tell me if
they saw any growth in their dogs after the 11 month point I would appreciate
the input. Also I had taken her off puppy food and on pro plan for the past
few weeks and my vet suggested that I put her back on the puppy food for
another 6 months, and I wonder if this would have any effect on her growth.
  Thanks: Charlie