Re: [PyrNet-L] chewing off fur

Hi,
This same thing happened to Cooper about a month ago.  The spot was right
between his hip bones.  I had some antibiotic left from when Zoe(my other
pyr) was on it but her tummy couldn't tolerate it.  Anyway, along with a
thorough cleansing, rinsing, and trimming back the hair in that area, after
two weeks, was gone.  Both my dogs are itchy right now, its getting better
which leads me to believe its fall allergies or something.  The hard thing
was trying to keep him from chewing back there.  You might want to call the
vet and get him looked at.  May have to get an Elizabethan collar.
 Hope this helps,
Becky, Cooper and Zoe