Re: [PyrNet-L] chewing off fur

There are several shampoos available through your vet that can help with hot
spots. I have a Brittany who has awful skin. One that has worked well for me
is Chlorhexiderm Maximum 4%. We have just started carrying a shampoo called
Relief Shampoo at the hospital where I work, and it seems to help alot as
well. Have you tried any dietary supplements? There are also quite a few of
those out that help. There are multiple fatty acid supplements, and a
nutritional aid that I like is called Juice Plus+.

Melissa

In a message dated 10/25/1999 10:24:25 PM Eastern Daylight Time,