Re: [PyrNet-L] Pictures of pyr-nic

--- Joan Ziehl <joan@ziehl.com> wrote:
> Just got a message from one of the attendees of our
> pyr-nic on the 17th--she has put up some pictures of
> our day.  Enjoy!
>
> Joan
>
>    The pictures look wonderful.  The pyr-nic looks
like so much fun.  The nearest pyr club to us is 3
hours away, wo we don't get to spend much time with
her pyr families.  Actually, we rarely meet people who
even know what pyrs are.  I love to listen to the
guesses people make.  "Is it a white St. Bernard?"
                      "Is is a husky?"
                       "It's a Beethoven dog."
                       My favorite guess though was
                       a golden retriever!

    It would be so neat to do something like that
pyr-nic around here.  How did you get it started?
                     Brandy

=====
"Bluebonnets" by Julia D. Booth
Offical Flower Song of the State of Texas
Chorus:
Bluebonnets, blue lovely Bluebonnets,
More beautiful than all the rest.
Texas chose you for her flower,