[PyrNet-L] Dog Food Dilemma

I too have been round Robin's barn trying to find food that all my dogs can
eat and do well on.  For the last 2 - 3 years I have been feeding Neura
foods.  They are part of the Old Mother Hubbard organization.  I use the
Wellness formulas because they contain only human grade food products.

Since changing to these foods, neither my Pyrs or Tibetan Spaniels have had
the itchies or other former food related problems.  They do make several
different formulas -- even fish and sweet potato!  My dogs are on the senior
formula which is chicken based but also contains such goodies as shark
cartilage, chondroitin (sp), glucosamine, and lots of good vitamins.

There are so many good food products on the market today.  Our first priority
must always remain the health and welfare of our dogs.  Read the labels
carefully, as though the food was for you!  I have heard the old saying "If
you can't pronounce it, don't eat it!" from many sources.  Perhaps there is
some merit in this old phrase.

Stephanie and Paddy (I like my food except for the peas!)
pyrmom@aol.com