Re: [PyrNet-L] Ivermectin

Ask your Vet about it. Apparently they have just begun the Advertising
Campaign here in the Southeast, and plan to really advertise hard everywhere
else after the first of the year. But I would think that most vets would know
about it. We got a letter about 6 months ago from Pfizer that talked about
the release of the product. Apparently they have been testing it for about 5
years now. They said the drug  was tested orally and topicaly, and is very
effective both ways; however, the topical form is more convienient,
especially for cat owners. From what I have been told, it is a very safe
product. And as far as the flea control aspect of it, it is effective against
adult fleas and flea eggs.

Melissa

In a message dated 10/27/1999 10:00:31 PM Eastern Daylight Time,