Re: [PyrNet-L] all-in-one worm/flea control preparations

Well, I haven't heard that one. The flea control product in Sentinel and
Program works by rendering the adult fleas sterile. It is not effective
against flea eggs. After a flea bites the animal, the flea becomes sterile
and does not produce more fleas. As far as making the dog sterile, well that
sounds like urban legend to me, but I will see what I can find out. We have a
few clients who are breeders who use sentinel or program, and I do not know
of any fertility problems in their animals.

Melissa

In a message dated 10/28/1999 6:14:03 AM Eastern Daylight Time,