Re: [PyrNet-L] Ivermectin - multi-dog discounts

<< It would be nice if the Vets would be square with
 us and give us multi-dog households a break, so we wouldn't have to play
 this game >>

Wouldn't it be nice!

Our local PetsMart has a very good vet.  With 4 pyrs, 2 of which appeared to
have skin problems, we registered them with their wellness programme.  The
first dog was about $70, the second $35, then $10/month/dog.  This includes a
bi-annual check up, all the shots, a 5% discount on all products bought
through the vet dept, and free office visits.  When we added up the cost of
the programme vs the normal vet costs, it was cheaper (at least for these two
dogs) to do the programme.  This may not be for everyone, but it is for us.
(Also the dogs really like Dr. Bradley!)

Robyn
dancingpyr@aol.com
Taylors, South Carolina