[PyrNet-L] gotta share this!

Gypsy and I went to a local maritime festival a couple of weeks ago.  You
know the type - arts and crafts, demonstrations, etc.  Gysy is 7 months old,
so the socialization experience is perfect!  At any rate, out of nowhere
comes a little girl screaming "Look Daddy!  It's a POLAR BEAR!"  She threw
her arms around Gypsy's neck and started kissing her nose.  Thankfully Gypsy
is really good about kids and crowds, because I didn't even have time to
react.  The father yelled at his daughter and told her that she should never
go near strange dogs, but the little girl was adamant.  "Daddy, this isn't a
dog!  It's a polar bear!  I learned it in school!"  The father (apparently
not a big dog lover) dragged the little girl away before I had time to tell
her that it probably wouldn't be a good idea to grab a strange polar bear,
either. . .

Jeanne