Re: [PyrNet-L] Shock Collar Information

    I don't see anything at all wrong with what your doing.  You've gotten
the results you're looking for, and it sounds like your pyr has a happier
life in the end.   I've often thought of trying this myself,  I've just been
hesitant to make the $100 + investment if it didn't work.   Right now I'm
using a sound collar ( which is far less expensive) to try to curb my girls
barking; so far two weeks into it it has some beneficial effect, although
it's not effective enough that I'd recommend it.  I may eventually try the
shock collar myself.