Re: [PyrNet-L] food

   That's what I'm trying for now; Pedigree Prime for puppies which is 28%
protein, and 15 % fat.  My 11 month pyr was far underweight, but has recently
corrected this with medication, and my trying to keep her on high fat and
high protein foods.  Unfortunately this also seems to cause problems with her
stools, so I've tried several in hopes of finding the right formula that's
easy on her digestive system.  So far the pedigree isn't working either, but
I'm going to try it for another week or so.  Each time I've switched I've
tried to slowly come down on the fat and protein %'s.  I may try the Bil-Jac
next, petsmart has it on sale now. I need to find something that keeps her
weight up, without causing stool problems in a medium price range  ( $10 -
$15) for a 20 lb. bag.  If anyone has had this problem that might know of a
solution I would appreciate your input.