Re: [PyrNet-L] SEnior Food

Hi Judith,
My boy (neutered, almost 5yrs old) has been on senior since just about
the moment he was born!  He is almost 125 lbs, and needs to lose some
at that.
Seriously, he tends to be very large--not muscle, just fat.  I feed him
1 3/4 cups twice a day of  Flint River Senior kibble and find that
he is fine. (Energy level good).  All the dogs also get a scoop
at each meal of the supplement Hip Health, which I do swear by.
I also in the winter give him string beans and carrots
added to his kibble.

Joan
Our Dog Bleu
http://www.ourdogbleu.com