Re: [PyrNet-L] Bil-Jac

On 1 Nov 99, at 21:10, Janice Swenson wrote:

> If it ain't broke don't fix it.  I normally keep mine on the regular food
> unless they have a medical problem that necessitates a senior food. Bianca
> just happens to have a medical problem, chronic pancreatic disease, to
> where she has to stay on a low fat diet.

If I remember correctly my vet told me *some older dogs have problems
metabolizing the protein.  This makes them sluggish with less energy.
In these cases senior food is recommended.   I need to do some
research, it's been so long since I've had a dog on senior food.
Anyone out there have any ideas.

Judith
jsmiller@newmex.com
Taos, New Mexico