Re: [PyrNet-L] Bil-Jac

Hi Vivi, Bil-jac can be purchased at post petfood stores around here
(Indiana), but I don't know in Texas. You could look to see if they have a
web site, it seems most petfood does. I personally am not crazy about Bil-Jac
because of the preservatives in it. I use Nature"s Recipe Working group or
Eagle brand dogfood, of which I am happy with both. Our Veterinarian has
recommended putting greenbeans in food for dogs that you want to cut back, it
fills them up and keeps them satisfied........Debbie