Re(2): [PyrNet-L] HEALTH, CHAT: Clondike, Therapy Angel

There is probably an organization in your area that does pet therapy. The
advantage of connecting with such a group is that they carry insurance, do
orientations, evaluate pets for best placement etc. and generally provide
support and a community of pet visitors. Our experience has been that pyrs
are extraordinarily popular and successful as therapy dogs.
Ann, Peg, Paddington and Ivy Rose (not me--all those strangers? You've got
to be kidding!)