Re: [PyrNet-L] cruciate ligament problem?

Jill, I can tell you of my experience with Cooper (pyr) .  It started with
him having luxating patella's( knee caps that slide inward), being diagnosed
when he was 1 yr old.  We thought they were bothering him after we came home
from being at the beach.  He was limping bad upon rising.  Went to the vet
and he thought it was his patella's also.  But it came on pretty sudden after
we got back and continued to get worse.  We were referred to MSU and he
pretty much knew it was his ACL.  So away he went into surgery to repair it.
He's been doing great until about a month ago when he is doing the same
thing.  So, we're just waiting until after the holidays and we will get him
checked out.  It's hard to know with him if it is ACL or his luxation.
That's what we've been going through.  Best thing would be to get it checked
out if it continues or gets worse.
Good Luck,
Becky, Cooper and Zoe