Re: [PyrNet-L] shock collars and walking off lead

In a message dated 11/5/99 6:58:27 PM EST, clhenke@juno.com writes:

<< Actually I
 wish I could get them to the pound and see how long it takes if these
 people have to keep bailing their dog out! >>
You may be surprised -- the owner may not go and get them.  When we took the
two dogs that killed all our chickens to the pound back in 1993, the owner
never went to collect them.  (Mind you, while we didn't tell him either, but
he certainly didn't come around actively looking for his dogs.)  I have found
that owners with this type of mind set aren't really that concerned what has
happened to their animals.

Robyn
dancingpyr@aol.com
Taylors, South Carolina