Re: [PyrNet-L] shock collars and walking off lead

Robyn, I think you are probably right about this, if they don't care or
expend the energy to correct the situation in the first place, I guess
they wouldn't go out of their way to locate the dog if it was missing.

When the other dog got in our chicken pen and killed so many of our
birds, no one would claim it.  At that point they wouldn't want to be
liable and have to pay for the dead birds.

Never ceases to amaze me.   Cindy.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas