Re: [PyrNet-L] Leashes in mouths

In a message dated 11/6/99 9:34:26 AM Eastern Standard Time,
bluebonnet_72@yahoo.com writes:

<< Walking Spooky required courage. >>

    Hi Brandy, Sounds like Spooky was a real card! I am glad it worked out
for you all. I know what you mean about, having a good trainer, I was lucky
to find one who also had a harder breed to train and she got me headed in the
right direction. I started out at our local training club and they told me, I
could not do obed. with a pyr,I got my first CD, while still their but went
on to, the private trainer for help with the CDX. I am finding getting my
other Pyr Ember ready for her CDX is much easier than my first one. I am
training Kim, for her UD and it is much harder, because I have not done this
class before, so we are both learning. I want to have a Pyr with an OTCH
someday. Kim used to bite me in the hip when I was heeling her, and the
trainer said let her do it to keep her motivated, but it hurt too! After just
a little while she quit and really got into heeling. I am having a blast
doing obed. with pyrs, I love the breed their independence and attitude and
spirit are great. Would like to here more about your dogs.........Debbie