Re: [PyrNet-L] Leashes in mouths

--- Kiradaw@aol.com wrote:
> Standard Time,
> bamb@monmouth.com writes:
>
> << I've always been told that the leash is an
> extension of your arm. When
>  they bite the leash they are biting you. >>
>

>     I agree, biting the leash isn't allowed around
here anymore.  If for no other reason, it will
eventually destroy the leash.  Putting Spooky's leash
in his mouth was an act of self-defense, not training.

   At that point, all I wanted was to finish a walk
without any new bruises from his bites.  I've never
seen a dog as determined to mouth on people as Spooky.
                   Brandy

=====
"Bluebonnets" by Julia D. Booth
Offical Flower Song of the State of Texas
Chorus:
Bluebonnets, blue lovely Bluebonnets,
More beautiful than all the rest.
Texas chose you for her flower,