Re: [PyrNet-L] Wants another puppy I think Not!

Marie, I was so glad to hear you told her you wouldn't be selling her
another pup.  Some people have an amazing amount of nerve.  It is hard
because you know someone else will sell her a dog, but it sure would be
nice if that didn't have to happen!  It would be interesting if we all
got to be so choosy about our kids...makes you wonder how that would work
out for people like this woman, doesn't it?

Good luck with the little feller, he deserves a good life after all that!
 Glad he made it back to you first!   Cindy.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka