Re: [PyrNet-L] Wants another puppy I think Not!

mklimek@telusplanet.net writes:
> I know she will be looking for another Pyr or possible a Tibetian
>Mastiff but I hope she never finds another person to sell to her.
I suppose she'll get another one somewhere--and she'll keep it until it
becomes a nuisance too!  Would she trade in a kid on the same basis, when
it disturbed her studying or rest, or made demands she didn't feel like
responding to? I always wonder in cases like this! I'm so glad you were
there to rescue the dog, who sounds like a real sweetie. Our Shelley first
went to a home where she suffered severe neglect. Luckily for her (and
us), she too came from a breeder who followed up on her placements and
went to great trouble and expense to retrieve the dog before she was
"lost"--she went on to get her championship and was a stunning therapy
dog.
Ann, Peg, Paddington and Ivy Rose