[PyrNet-L] The elderly and their pets

I have a friend who moved to an adult community. You were allowed to
bring your pet but not replace it if it died. They have since changed
that rule. Since this woman has given up her car (Thank goodness!) I
take the dog to the vet, administer heartworm preventative and
Advantage. She also knows that if something should happen to her,
Susie will come to live with me until a good home can be found. It is
so important for the elderly to be able to keep pets. This dog has
certainly made a difference in her life!

Barb Bowes, NJ down at the shore!
Bo, Molly, Chelsea & Flopsy the Pyr Shep
bamb@monmouth.com