Re: [PyrNet-L] A wee double brag

In a message dated 11/15/99 8:03:25 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jsmiller@newmex.com writes:

<< My Kazak and Rita earned their Therapy Dog Certification this past
 Saturday.  >>

    Hi Judith, Congratulations, on your certifications. I have done some
therapy dog work with my Conner and it was so much fun with the people
hanging all over him. He loved it also, unfortunately I don't have the time
to do any right now, but maybe sometime in the future, I can get back into
it. My husband is a carpenter and remodels nursing homes for a living so I
got Conners TDI and was able to do some of this kind of work. It is so sad
that people who used to have animals have to go into nursing homes and miss
out on a very important part of their life. Their are a few nursing homes in
this area now keeping a pet or two for the people but not
many..........Debbie and the Pyr gang.