[PyrNet-L] Puppy Bath

I gave my 3 month old GP, Pico,  a bath last night. This is the first time I
bathed him and he did really well in the tub. It was hilarious watching him
play in the water. My concern is that he wanted nothing to do with the blow
dryer and I had to towel/air dry him. He was fine with the dryer when it was
off and got accustomed to it when it was on and not pointed at him, but as
soon as he got hit with the air, he started to bark and growl. Any hints on
getting him used to the dryer.