Re: [PyrNet-L] A wee double brag

Debbie, there was a story not too long ago in our area of a man who had a
turtle since he was about nine years old, kept it all his life and took
it to the nursing home.  This is getting to be an old turtle too now, but
it has a yard, and was also shown walking down the hallways of the
nursing home to the mans room.  Cutest darn thing.  We have done dogs and
P.B. Pigs at nursing homes and childrens homes, but the turtle made for a
 cute story!
:-)  Cindy.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com