Re: [PyrNet-L] Barking

    Not to start the controversy on the issue again; but from what I've read
here, and from talking to a friend of mine at work; I'm told these
anti-barking shock collars work.   I had purchased a similar collar at
Walmart that only emits a high pitched sound whenever the dog barks for more
than 3  seconds.  We have a small mixed shetland, and a pyr, my problem at
the time was with the shetland so I tried this on her.  At first it did have
an effect although it never totally stopped the barking, but after about 2
weeks she just became used to it, and it had no effect. I had my first
complaint from a neighbor last week, I've done some research and I'm
seriously considering trying the shock collar myself.   If the barking
becomes a problem with your neighbors, you may want to consider this as well.
I simply consider this a personal decision, not a moral one.