Re: [PyrNet-L] Puppy Bath

   I work in a grooming shop, and when we have dogs that are new to or just
afraid of the dryer, we usually set it on a low speed and come at them slowly
from the rear. Do not point it right in the dogs face at first, or this will
frighten it more. Show the dog that the dryer is not evil and won't hurt him.
You may never be able to get near the head with a hand dryer. We often have
great success using cage dryers on some dogs.

-Emily Hainsworth
Castle Rock, CO
D3melza@aol.com