Re: [PyrNet-L] Barking

I am finding that my 4-year-old, Sebastian, will bark at some noise
outside. He tends to bark until the noise stops or is out of sight. My
8-month-old, Devon, however, seems to get wound up, just like Ann K's Ivy
Rose. I can't believe that will both guys barking he can still hear
anything at all. Yet he continues well after Sebastian has stopped. Then
it's *my* turn to bark at *him* to STOP!. Then he let's out a half-voiced,
defiant bark, and finally, quits. I do get frustrated at the fact that
Devon seems to bark for the sake of it. But I trust he'll grow out of it
eventually.

3504 38th Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN  55406-2713
USA