Re: [PyrNet-L] CHAT: (No IW) Midnight is gone - delete if you haveno interest

I share your sorrow in your loss of Midnight.  I just had to make the
decision to have my 30 year old gelding put down -- he was having liver
failure, and even with medication and supplements, the most I could hope for
was another month to his life.

I can't comment on the double dosage of medication you might have given him.
With the heart problems he had, it could have been "just his time."

Warm thoughts to you, Robyn
dancingpyr@aol.com
Taylors, South Carolina