Re: [PyrNet-L] Pyrenees en Guarde!

Beverly,

Thanks very much for this insight.  Pyrenees have to be one of the most
fascinating breeds around - they seem much closer to their wild roots,
but still so domesticated when it comes to interacting with people.

I wonder then, if this could be considered part of their necessary
nutrition?  Or female is pregnant.  I did manage to defeat her desire to
dig up the carcass by putting a board over it and weighting it down -
she seems to have lost interest in the grave, at least for the moment.

We only have 5 acres and live where what used to be farmland is now
becoming suburban.  The neighbors would be less than accepting of our
Pyrs heritage.

How long does it usually take for a Pyr to finish a carcass?

KenMc