Re: [PyrNet-L] Pyrenees en Guarde!

Ken, by the way, welcome to the list.  I'm glad you got the information
you needed from Beverly, it was educational for me as well.  These things
all make sense I guess when you think of it from the dogs perspective.  I
also agree with you, they are a fascinating breed.  They are so capable
of being independent of us, yet they so willingly commit to us too.
Always feel like it is a gift they give us.  Again, welcome!  Cindy.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka