Re: [PyrNet-L] CHAT: (No IW) Midnight is gone - delete if you have no interest

I agree with you there Robyn.  I don't know about you, but I had a
terrible time ( for a very long time ) dealing with the barn and being
around his stall, even when dealing with the other horse.  Abe was a bit
of a Houdini and had four latches on his door, and even looking at those
just made me fall apart.  Life goes on, and having the others do help, as
you say.  But the loss is certainly there!  Cindy.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka